Bert Decker is a national communications expert, best selling author and entrepreneur, founding the 100 person communications training company Decker Communications, Inc. He has been featured in the NY Times, Business Week, 20/20, as well as being the communications commentator for the NBC TODAY Show for the Presidential Debates.
- Coach to Charles Schwab, U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, former Mattel CEO's John Ammerman and Jill Barrad, Olympians Bonnie Blair and Tom Dolan, SF 49er All-Pro Brent Jones, and dozens of other executives
- Founder of Decker Communications, Inc., the country's leading publicly traded communications training company
- Consultant to Siemens, State Farm, and many others
- Professional Speaker and best selling author of "You've Got to Be Believed To Be Heard" and "Speaking With Bold Assurance"
- Co-producer of an Academy Award documentary
- Entrepreneur, founder of four companies, Chairman of Bold Assurance Ministries, NBC TODAY Show Communications Expert